Monday, May 14, 2012

Going on Holidays! ...

 It's that  time of year! Time to have my annual week holiday!
 I shall be packing my luggage...

 leaving the Autumn coolness behind...

To stay in a beautiful B & B...

Somewhere a little more tropical :)...

To discover new shops and cafes...

And hopefully just put my feet up for a short time...

That will be next week! Nest will be closed the week beginning the 21st May ,however the lovely Ros will be holding the fort for the weekend trade, so we will be open on the Saturday and Sunday {normal times of 10am - 4pm:)..And I shall be back the following week as normal! {Hopefully with an abundance of new treasure ideas!! :)}

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Nat. enjoy your break, looking forward to seeing your latest treasures when you return! Jane x

    ReplyDelete