Monday, June 10, 2013

Winter Holidays!

Next week {starting the 17th June} the time has come around again for my annual holiday!  For every Winter I made a pact with  my husband and myself that I would close Nest for a week so that we could spend some quality time with each other. No exotic holidays this year however as we are just about to embark on building a house! None the less, we will have a lovely week with each other I'm certain and I'm guessing it may be more restful than if we actually went away :) It will just be nice to laze around the house with no particular agenda. I may even have the opportunity to do a few things that are just not part of  my normal routine! Such as.....
 
 Sleeping in...
 
 Catching up on reading...

Possibly doing some baking?...

Hanging out at the local haunts...

Going on a road trip...

Meeting up with friends...
 
Maybe even thinking about where to go on next years holiday...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment