Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Warm Fuzzies!! :)

The talented Tish has been hard at work again for me, bringing to Nest a new selection of felted goodies! "Nests" of bowls {plus a few individual ones this time too}, her new wine bottle holders, and bottle Socks!
I must say I'm loving the bottle socks! They are quirky and VERY functional...Place them on the base of the wine bottle and they protect those valuable surfaces or glass top tables. At only $12, what a cool gift idea for those 'hard to buy for people'.....

Felted "bouncy" juggling balls for the little ones

Here we have the bottle holders and my favourite, the bottle sock


Bright bowls of fluff that tone beautifully with the colourful range of cushions I have in store.




3 comments:

  1. wonderful colours - and oh so much work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the felted goodness. Definitely makes you want to nest. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your shop and blog, Natalie. So glad you stock Glasshouse Candles!

    ReplyDelete