Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gearing up!....

I am really starting to believe that something happens as the year goes on and that maybe "Father Time" starts winding the cogs just that fraction more! A little birdy told me that of this Sunday there are eleven weeks to Christmas! EEK!!!...In a couple of weeks {as crazy as it sounds} Christmas goodies will be creeping into Nest...{ and I must confess I am just a wee bit excited about that!:)}..but for now here are some images of some of the treasures that would make gorgeous Chrissie gifts for your loved ones....






Start making those lists....and checking them twice x

2 comments:

  1. i swear he's turning them forward too, where has this year gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must pop in & show you our Letterpress printed greeting cards soon!

    See Lasting Impressions Letterpress blog

    ReplyDelete