Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A BIG Thank You!!!....

Yesterday was a milestone day of sorts for me...Firstly I reached over 1000 likers on my Facebook page {YAY!!!!} and secondly I was fortunate to have an interview about Nest posted on the Think Tasmania site! Thank you to the lovely Michelle who wrote the piece {you can view it here...http://www.think-tasmania.com/nest} and thank you to all of you who take the time to read my blog, view my facebook and visit me at Nest...I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, without your invaluable support Nest just wouldn't be the same....You inspire me...so a big hug to you all! xox

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you Nat. Well deserved. have a good weekend. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nat! Of course you have all these wonderful things happening because you have a wonderful store. I love it!

    ReplyDelete