Thursday, June 28, 2012

Perfect start to the day....

As time goes on, I'm realising it's little things, such as the ritual of a cup of tea, that give me the greatest joy. I have recently discovered a gorgeous cafe that has me leaving in a state of peaceful bliss. For this reason I wish to share it with you...
In the chaos of getting six children out of the house , a son learning to drive demanding a lesson that really takes at least half an hour out of my morning routine, the discovery of the "Secret Buddha" at West Park Grove in Burnie has been  a wonderful find...
Cosied on the couch in front of the fire, some of my favourite mags layed before me on the coffee table, a  beautiful japanese iron pot of steaming Chai served on a wooden tray instantly had me in the comfort zone....What a decadent 20 mins of "me" time amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

So for now I will let my son believe that I'm doing him a great service allowing him to drive to school....but we will all know the pleasure will be all mine :)

2 comments:

  1. did you say six? wow. you need 'secret buddha'. wish i could find a special place like that to take a breather from the whirlwind of life and family. have a great weekend. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounds like my kind of cafe, shame it's not close by.
    Definitely a great way to start the day, finish the day and maybe a little break in the middle of the day, hehe......
    And yes, you definitely deserve this 'me' time......

    CLaire :}

    ReplyDelete