Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Coconut Oil...It's Amazing!!!!

Whilst I've been travelling on my path to a healthier lifestyle, I have found my new best friend....Coconut Oil!!! And what an amazing substance I'm discovering this oil to be!

In actual fact, a gorgeous and much wiser friend than I, told me about coconut oil during one of our lengthy conversations a few years ago. All I remember hearing was the fact that coconut oil was the only oil that retains its properties once heated. Oh how I wish that I had taken more interest in this subject as I really have been missing out all these years!!

 
Coconut oil is said to be the healthiest of all oils and can play a huge part in attaining a chemical free skincare routine. Here are just a few of the reasons coconut oil needs to become part of your life...

* coconut oil is the only oil that once introduced to heat does not turn rancid and oxidize. {Yes! Even olive oil does!}This means that is suitable for cooking at high temperatures.`

*It can help to maintain your weight! Coconut oil is rich with medium-chain fatty acids that are effective in shedding weight. Furthermore it aids in speeding up your metabolism so that you are able to burn more fat and calories

*It boosts your immune system as well as enhancing the healing process. Coconut oil is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal and can aid in the likes of candida, urinary tract infections and the flu to name just a few!
 
* It can be used as a skin cleanser, a body moisturiser, a hair conditioner etc.......It really is  AMAZING!!
 
If you wish to find more uses for Coconut oil there is a wealth of info on the Internet. If I was to tell you all the benefits, this post would be become a book!
 
As part of my "Skin-food" dispensary that I am collating within Nest, Coconut Oil HAD to be on the shelf!!  If there is one product I desperately wanted to share with you, then this is it !! Come in  today and let me introduce you...:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment